|Broken rice pieces
|black gram dal
|bengal gram dal
– Heat oil in a vessel and then add asafoetida, mustard and red chillies.
– As soon as mustard seed splutter, add both black gram dal and bengal gram dal.
– When fried add adequate quantity of water and salt.
– When water begins to boil add broken rice pieces, cumin seeds, and some curry leaves and stir a few times, till fully cooked
– Allow 10 minutes cooling time, before serving to the Lord.
Note: For a more delicious taste, chant the name of Madhava while cooking
Sri Nrisimha Priya