You Will Need
- Half a cup Roasted Peanuts
- One tbs of Urad dal
- 3-4 Red Chillies
- Small piece of Tamarind
- Salt to Taste
- One tbs of Gingelly Oil
- Few Curry Leaves
- One tsp of Mustard seeds
- Heat Oil in a pan roast Urad dhaland red chillies till the dhal turns golden brown.
- Remove it in a plate and allow it to cool.
- Now grind the dhal,red chillies, tamarind and salt.
- Now grind the peanuts to a paste.Add water if required.
- Heat one tsp of oil crackle mustard seeds and curry leaves and pour over chutney.
Thanks to: Jaya’s recipes
General guidelines for healthier food – Both body and mind:
- One should be thinking about Perumal (Nama Smaranam) while cooking, and the purpose should be to offer the preparation to Him.
- Once the food is prepared, it should be offered to Perumal first. While offering, one should make sure that the food is neither too hot nor cold. It should be offered with love and affection.
- Please do not offer either pre-cooked food bought from outside or any pre-consumed food.
- Please follow thiruvaradanam kramam as instructed by your respective acharya. (http://anudinam.org/2012/03/08/bhagavad-tiruvaradhanam/)
- Follow ahara niyamam as much as possible. Atleast make sure that onion and garlic are not used at all.(http://anudinam.org/2012/06/11/srivaishnava-ahara-niyamam/)
- Please ensure that food which are not prasadams are not consumed.